There are various costs associated with the program. Most of these will be covered by Project Children, and some by the successful applicant. They are detailed below.
Costs covered by participant:
- Program Fee: £100
This non-refundable fee is payable once you have been offered a place on the program.
- J1 Visa Fee: $140
This fee is paid directly to the US consulate. It covers the processing costs of your visa application.
- Spending Money
Participants may choose to bring their own funds to spend during the duration of the program.
Costs covered by Project Children:
- Return flights to the US.
- Full medical insurance for the duration of your stay.
- J1 visa SEVIS fee.
- Food & accommodation costs.
- Weekly $150 stipend for each participant for 7 of the 8 weeks.
- Travel expenses to and from work.