These are a list of internships we hope to have available this summer. You can use these as a guide when selecting preferred internship on your application form.
THESE INTERNSHIPS ARE PROVISIONAL AND NOT YET CONFIRMED. THEY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, AND MORE MAY BE ADDED.
- New Jersey
- Employment Horizons (2 placements) - Working with the Physically and Mentally Challenged.
- NJ State Firefighters Mutual Benevolent Association - Labor Law & Politics; Public Relations.
- New York, Greenwood Lake
- Aisling Center - Teaching or Social Services working with Children.
- USGLLC International, The Arts & Sports Division (2 placements) - Advertising / Marketing.
- Sweeney Insurance Agency.
- The Waterstone Inn & The Village of Greenwood Lake, NY - Hospitality/Marketing.
- New York, Long Island
- Congressman Peter King - Law/Politics.
- Michael Stapleton Associates (2 placements) - Accountancy & Information Technology.
- Office of the Nassau County Clerk - Business/Accounting.
- Superior Court Hon. David P. Sullivan (2 placements) - Law.
- BHC Architects - Architecture.
- New York, Syracuse/Utica
- The Fountainhead Group - Chemical Engineering.
- Pinnacale Investments - Finance or International Finance.
- Turning Stone Resort (2 placements) - Hospitality/Management/Business.
- Parjana Distribution, LLC - Marketing/Communications.
- Reach Rehab Chiropractic - Medical.
Biddy Murphy Celtic Goods - Marketing/Sales.
- Historic Denver Inc. Molly Brown House Museum - History/English/Communications.
- University of Colorado, Denver Political Science Department - History/English/Politics.